Innovation Never Seen Before in a Golf Glove
6 KEY BENEFITS
- Copper infused technology improves health & performance.
- Non-slip, woven silicon pattern improves slip resistance.
- Supports improved circulation & oxygenation of working muscles.
- Helps prevent strain & fatique by keeping muscles warm.
- Wicks sweat away from, the body to prevent chafing, rashes, & odor.
- Provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness & pain. Reduce recovery time of muscles.
About Copper Tech
Pull on copper compression gloves from Copper Tech help give achy hands a break when you’re hard at work or while doing jobs around the house.
Maker Lloyd Cohn broke two fingers when he was young and the injury continued to bug him throughout life, especially while he was working. This experience prompted Lloyd set out to create work gloves that would help hands feel better without getting in the way of a great grip.
The compression in Copper Tech gloves help increase blood flow and ease discomfort in the hands, and the non-slip, extra-grippy grip lets you hold onto things like a club or tool with less tension.
The gloves create a custom-like fit by expanding and contracting to your hand. And when Lloyd discovered that copper relieves joint pain, he made sure to use copper-infused material to round out the benefits his gloves have on-hand.