NEW FOR 2019 the JMX JumboFlat™ 17 arm-lock putter grip from JumboMax® features the widest flat surface of any arm-lock grip, making it easy to lock it in against the forearm, and a rounded side perfectly formed to fit your fingers. The patent-pending tapered design was tour tested and perfected with input from PGA Tour sensation Bryson DeChambeau and has now been adopted by scores of other tour professionals.
The JMX JumboFlat™ 17 features a light-weight, twist-resistant core and an ultra-tacky polymer exterior surface for enhanced feel and traction in a variety of weather conditions.
- Rounded side fits the fingers, wide, flat surface lays perfectly against forearm.
- Eliminates wrist break through putting stroke by locking against forearm.
- Widest profile available of any arm-lock grip
- Conforms to USGA Rules. US Patent Pending.
- 1.60" width at butt end, tapering to 1.38". 17" length. 1.15" depth.
- Ultra-tacky, textured polymer outer layer for superior grip in all conditions.
- Ultralite 130 grams.
- .580 inch core fits most standard putter shafts, for use with long, arm-lock style putters.
JumboMax Grips fit your hands better for superior surface contact and a tension-free grip which gives you better feel on putts of all lengths. JumboMax Grips can quickly and dramatically improve the way you play the game of golf. Our tests show that most golfers prefer and benefit from the feel and playability of oversized grips. Once you try them you'll never want to use a skinny golf grip again.