The GX-5i3 with Leupold’s high-performance DNA® (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy™) engine and advanced infrared laser provides faster measurements and increased accuracy displayed to the nearest 1/10 of a yard. Featuring TGR and Club Selector, which can be disabled for tournament play per updated USGA rule 14-3, the GX-5i3 provides ranging information and club recommendations based on personal hitting strength, slope, and current environmental conditions.
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move.
- Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the RX-Rangefinders with DNA feature a convenient battery power indicator.
- Leupold's proprietary Club Selector allows you to set select GX rangefinders to your individual hitting strength. Simply enter your personal striking distances for the 8, 6, and 4 irons, and in conjunction with TGR, the GX rangefinder will then recommend the appropriate club for your hitting strength, ensuring a reliable shot to reach your intended target.
- Our cutting-edge DNA technology propels golf laser rangefinding to new levels of precision, and speed. Get faster, more precise ranging with resolution to within 1/10th of a yard against all background colors and textures. DNA takes the groundbreaking GX series to a new level!
- Your GX is equipped with Fog Mode to cut through the weather and provide fast, accurate measurements to get you on the green.
- Fold-down rubber eyecups can accommodate users with or without glasses.
- Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Leupolds OLED display delivers more light to the user's eye while also providing an extremely bright display with easy to read numbers and letters. This is important when trying to range smaller objects and objects far away. You can't range what you can't see.
- When you want multiple quick readings in one quick sweep, just hold down the power button and the display will continuously update with accurate line-of-sight distance measurements.
- All Leupold GX rangefinders feature Leupold's exclusive PinHunter Laser Technology for quick and accurate distance measurements on the golf course. The PinHunter technology measures the pin instantly and clearly up to a distance of 350 yards (GX-1i, GX2i) and 450 yards (GX-3i, GX-4i).
- Leupold's exclusive combination of PinHunter Technology and Prism Lock capability afford unmatched flexibility on thousands of courses nationwide and internationally. Not only can you range any course feature, but the addition of Prism Lock provides instant, audible feedback and freezes the distance on the display when you've ranged the intended feature.
- Leupold Golf rangefinders featuring True Golf Range (TGR) measure the line of sight (LOS) distance as well the incline/decline to the target. In addition, the golfer can enter the ambient temperature and the altitude (height above sea level) as these also affect the striking distance. They are the world's only rangefinders to provide such exact distance information.