A full set of performance hybrid irons – in a sharp ‘tour-ready’ profile. Inspired by the proliferation of long iron replacements on tour- the MP-20 HMB extends the concept right through to wedge. Built upon the ball speed of Mizuno’s Chromoly Face and Neck, supported by a Grain Flow Forged steel chassis and Tungsten weighting. Layered with soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
- Grain Flow Forged Chromoly: Our strongest Forged material with the solid, soft consistent feel of Grain Flow Forged
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel-chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- Hybrid Muscle Back: A high-performance hollow body hybrid structure is formed by utilizing a Grain Flow Forged Chromoly Face and neck part, fused to the multi-material body
- Dual Tungsten Weighting: Strategically placed High-Density Tungsten in the toe and heel provide a low, deep COG and increased MOI
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
** These are stock products and don’t include any custom specs. We always recommend that our customers be custom fit for their equipment before they buy standard clubs. We offer professional club fitting at our facility in Harrisonburg, VA and customers can schedule a fitting by calling us at (540)432-9040 or by stopping in at the shop and scheduling a fitting with help from one of our staff members. For more information on Club Fitting, click here **