The ultimate Mizuno muscle back - heavily influenced by the most revered blades of Mizuno’s past. Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel – then layered with soft Copper plating beneath a protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity.
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel.
- Flow Tapered Blade: Provides lower COG long irons for higher launch and higher COG, lower launching, more compact scoring irons.
|Off Set "||0.102"||0.098"||0.094"||0.091"||0.087"||0.083"||0.079"||0.075"|
** These are stock products and don’t include any custom specs. We always recommend that our customers be custom fit for their equipment before they buy standard clubs. We offer professional club fitting at our facility in Harrisonburg, VA and customers can schedule a fitting by calling us at (540)432-9040 or by stopping in at the shop and scheduling a fitting with help from one of our staff members. For more information on Club Fitting, click here **