Enhanced feel and forgiveness and a new adjustable-length shaft improve performance and fitting opportunities in the three new G Le2 putters (Anser, Shea and Echo). A dual-durometer Pebax face insert – engineered with TR face technology – provides a soft layer for precision and improved impact feel and a firmer layer for control improves consistency on putts of every distance. The easy-to-use adjustable shaft allows self-fitting for length between 31" and 35". A new, softer PP59 midsize grip improves feel and comfort.
PING Ladies G LE 2 Shea Putter
- Adjustable-length shaft is easy to fit to your stance and swing with a mechanism inside the grip that adjusts with any torque wrench
- Adjustable length from 31"-35", one full turn of the wrench equals 1/4" of adjustment up or down
- New softer dual-durometer insert features two layers of Pebax material: a softer front layer for precision and a firmer back layer for solid feedback and distance control to improve consistency
- New, softer-feeling PP59 midsize grip fits comfortably into the palms while promoting a smooth, consistent putting stroke
- Mid-mallet shape is fit for a strong arc putting stroke
- Made from 17-4 stainless steel