Srixon Zx5 Driver
Srixon Zx5 Driver
When it came time to design the new Srixon ZX Drivers, Srixon obsessed over one thing: speed. This obsession led to a new breakthrough design called Rebound Frame. Whereas traditional drivers use a flexible face that compresses and decompresses at impact to propel the ball forward, Rebound Frame adds a second layer of flexibility. Together, the face and frame work like dual springs, transferring even more energy from the club head to the golf ball. By refocusing energy that's ordinarily lost, Rebound Frame is faster on every strike, especially center-face impacts. In fact, Srixon claims that even the most flexible driver face simply cannot transfer as much energy as Rebound Frame's dual Flex Zones.
On top of the driver, you'll find a 15% larger carbon weave crown than previous generations. Increasing the amount of strong, lightweight carbon fiber allowed Srixon to reposition mass low, deep, and around the perimeter, pushing MOI up and increasing forgiveness on every shot.
With a triangular rear shape and deeper weight for higher MOI, the ZX5 is the most forgiving ZX Driver. The ZX5 promotes a high launch, straight shot shapes, and has an adjustable hosel that allows for loft, lie and face angle variations.
Srixon ZX5 Driver Features:
- Flatter, shallower, straighter head shape with a rounded crown and a shorter skirt
- High launch, straight shot shape, extremely forgiving high MOI design
- Rebound Frame's unique structure focuses more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot
- 15% Larger carbon crown repositions mass low, pushing MOI up and increasing forgiveness
- Adjustable hosel allows for adjustment of loft, lie and face angle
- Stock Shafts: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (low-launch, low-spin) • Project X EvenFlow Riptie (mid-launch, mid-spin)