Tour Edge HL4 Driver 460cc
The new 460cc HL4 drivers are available in two different variations =- a standard straight neck model and a slice-fighting offset model.
The forge four-piece 6-4 Titanium head features a Cup Face with Variable Face Thickness (VFT) technology for maximum power and distance from more contact points on the face.
- Designed with a more sloped crown that is deeper from face to back for a SUPER HIGH MOI.
- Deep cup face design for exceptional power and improved acoustics.
- Real Sole Weight - The HL4 driver also features a further back rear sole weight placement for an even higher MOI that delivers more stable, powerful tee shots that will fly higher and longer.
- Power Channel behind the face moves weight to back of the clubhead while also maximizing face flex.
- Slice-fighting technology in the offset model allows the face to square up at impact for a straighter ball flight.
- Shaft Tech - The HL4 series features an upgraded UST Mamiya graphite shaft that offers enhanced tip stability. The drivers are available in Ladies, A-flex, Regular and Stiff shafts ranging from 48 to 60 grams.
" I DEVELOPED AN ALL NEW SHAPE FOR THE HL4 DRIVERS THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING I'VE EVER DESIGNED IN ORDER TO ENHANCE WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION. THE END RESULT IS UPGRADED POWER WITH AMAZING FEEL AND FORGIVENESS.”
TOUR EDGE PRESIDENT, FOUNDER & MASTER CLUB DESIGNER