Anatomical relief pads promote a lighter, more relaxed grip which helps increase swing speed and helps prevent the club from twisting at impact for more control.
• Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural movement and help hands breathe.
• Patented pre-rotated finger design complements the natural anatomy of the hand.
• Easy grab-tab makes glove removal simple and quick.
• Form-fitting LightPrene for enhanced wrist and thumb support.
• Washable Cabretta leather.
• Lasts up to 2-3 times longer than traditional leather golf gloves.
• Team Bionic™
Use & Care
• Bionic Gloves are hand and machine washable (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry).
• Wash with Velcro tab secured to avoid snagging.
• Washing Bionic Gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
• Learn how to increase the lifespan of your golf gloves with this Golf Glove Care Guide.